Saturday 15 August 2009

Santa Maria Beach (Paros), Greece



Today we had to head across to the other side of the island to make use of our previously booked accommodation. We got a transfer to Santa Maria Camping which was in Naoussa. It was a very large campsite on the water. We stayed in beach huts (that weren’t on the beach like we thought) and had shared facilities. The only thing I wasn’t cool about was that all the toilets were squatters! Let’s just say I only went when I was desperate for 2 days! Apart from that they had a nice pool and so we all just chilled at the pool and beach that afternoon and got some washing done ready for a quiet night.

1 comment:

  1. Hy Adam, nice to see people visiting st. maria camping. I've been there in the 90s, it was a quite quiet place, with fantastic windsurfing capabilities. I enjoyed my holidays there very much.

    ??? But is it still a nice place today ???
    People are telling, that there is a beach bar doing parties till 4h in the morning??

    What was your experience in the night, concerning the noise (don't worry, I'm not asking about the rest ...)

    ReplyDelete